7-Day Egg Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Have you been trying to lose weight by following a strict diet plan? If yes! Then you must have tried numerous methods to make yourself slim. But have you tried to follow a 7-day boiled egg diet plan for weight loss?
Eggs are perfect for breakfast or lunch because they’re high in protein, which can keep you full until it’s time for dinner. To get the most out of this diet plan, it’s recommended that you eat at least two boiled eggs in the morning. This article will serve as a perfect guide for all who want to lose weight and keep themselves healthy.
Boiled Egg Diet Plan
The egg diet is a diet plan that includes only eggs and vegetables for 7 days. Eggs are high in protein and contain all the essential amino acids. Vegetables, on the other hand, are high in fiber and vitamins and low in calories.
In 2015, a group of scientists reviewed the doable advantages of a diet. They cited proof showing that a high macromolecule intake might facilitate forestall metabolic syndrome, obesity, type 2 diabetes, and disorder because of arteriosclerosis. They also noted that protein will facilitate someone to feel full, which implies they’re less seemingly to stuff. this will facilitate someone’s reduction.
This diet was successfully put to the test around 40 years ago: the British politician Margaret Thatcher, known as the ‘Iron Lady’, wanted to take up her post as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom with a top figure in 1979 – and decided to do so with the help of the egg diet.
She is said to have lost nine kilos in just two weeks.
With a dream figure for an election victory: The ‘Iron Lady’ Margaret Thatcher demonstrated that an egg diet can help shed pounds. But is it really healthy to eat almost exclusively eggs for weeks?
The first documented egg diet was around 1894 when Dr Edward Hooker Dewey popularized it to promote weight loss.
The modern-day egg diet meal plan consists of eggs and vegetables for 7 days with no changes to the diet for 1 week before or after the 7 days. The number of calories and servings will vary depending on the individual’s sex, height, and activity level.
Why does the Egg Diet Plan Work?
The egg diet meal plan works on the consumption of eggs. This plan has been famous for its weight loss benefits, which are thought to be due to the high nutritional value of eggs. The diet is typically followed over 7 days.
It’s not just about being hungry all the time or being limited with food choices. It’s about living a healthier lifestyle – by including eggs in your diet, you will provide your body with many essential nutrients needed for maintaining health and losing weight.
It actually works because of the ingredients present in the egg and vegetables. They work by providing nourishment and at the same time burning the fat.
Read More: Carnivore Diet Meal Plan for Rapid Weight Loss
How Does the Egg Diet Plan Work?
The one week boiled egg diet will help you lose up to 10 pounds in one week by eating only eggs and veggies for one whole week!
It’s important to note that while the egg diet may help you lose weight quickly, it is not a sustainable long-term solution for weight loss. Here are some additional things to consider:
- The egg diet meal plan may not provide enough variety or balance in your diet, as it is heavily reliant on eggs and vegetables.
- It is important to make sure you are getting enough nutrients and vitamins, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consuming too many eggs can potentially increase your risk of high cholesterol or other health issues, so it’s important to monitor your intake and consult with a healthcare provider if you have any concerns.
Overall, if you are looking to lose weight quickly and are considering the egg diet, it is important to do so under the guidance of a healthcare provider and to consider incorporating other healthy lifestyle changes for sustainable long-term weight loss.
Egg Diet Plan: What is Allowed and What is Not?
Eggs are a great source of protein, quality fats, vitamins A, B6, B12, and other essential nutrients. Eggs are also very affordable. This 7-day boiled egg diet plan will help you create breakfast, lunch, and dinner high in protein and good fats while still being low in carbohydrates.
What to Eat on the Egg Diet Plan
Here’s a breakdown of what you can eat on the 7 day boiled egg diet plan:
- Eggs: You can eat eggs in any form, including boiled, poached, scrambled, or fried (with minimal oil or butter).
- Protein: Along with eggs, you can also eat lean protein sources like chicken, fish, and turkey.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients. You can eat them raw, steamed, or grilled.
- Fruits: While fruit is generally high in carbohydrates, you can still enjoy a small amount of low-carb fruits like berries.
- Healthy Fats: You can get your healthy fats from sources like avocado, nuts, and olive oil.
What to Avoid on the Egg Diet Plan
To get the most out of this 7 day boiled diet meal plan, it’s important to avoid certain foods. Here’s what to stay away from:
- Carbohydrates: This diet plan is low in carbohydrates, so it’s important to avoid high-carb foods like bread, pasta, and rice.
- Sugars: Sugar is high in calories and can lead to weight gain. Avoid sugary foods like candy, soda, and desserts.
- Processed Foods: Processed foods are often high in calories, unhealthy fats, and preservatives. Stick to whole, natural foods instead.
Is the 7 Day Egg Diet Plan Recommended for Weight Loss?
The one week boiled egg diet meal plan is an extreme weight loss program that has gained popularity in recent years. The diet plan consists of eating eggs and water for seven days, and there is no guarantee that it will help with weight loss in a long term.
This diet plan works only for a shorter period of time. In a long run, it may not seem to be so useful. Also, a person should not eat only eggs for a week. Despite everything, you can cut a slice of the ‘Iron Lady’ and put eggs on your menu more often:
A study by Saint Louis University in the US state of Missouri found more than ten years ago that breakfast eggs can help heavyweight people lose weight.
It may not lead to a balanced life; hence it is not recommended for a long period of time. Because once you follow the usual routine, then a person may regain the weight and hence the weight loss would become no useful.
How the 7 Day Egg Diet Plan Works
Eggs are an excellent source of protein, vitamin D, riboflavin, vitamin B12, and vitamin A. This diet plan is specially designed to promote weight loss by restricting calories. You can eat as many eggs as you want during the diet! It’s also very easy to follow.
Between meals: drink, drink, drink! Especially water and tea with lemon or lime juice to meet vitamin C requirements. For the little hunger in between 1 apple (per day) and/or a handful of berries (e.g. raspberries or blueberries).
Sometimes it is difficult to come up with a diet plan yourself. You now know which foods are allowed or prohibited. So that you can get started right away, here is a possible 7 day boiled egg diet plan for a week:
- Breakfast: Two Boiled Eggs + orange
- Lunch: 2 Whole Wheat Bread with Salad
- Dinner: Steamed Chicken + Salad
- Breakfast: Two Boiled Eggs + Tomatoes
- Lunch:1 Whole Wheat Bread+ Salad + Low Fat Cheese
- Dinner: Two Boiled Eggs + Orange
- Breakfast: Two Boiled Eggs + salad
- Lunch: Only Fruit
- Dinner: 2 Boiled Eggs + Salad
- Breakfast: Two Boiled Eggs + Seasonal Fruit
- Lunch: Only Chicken + Salad
- Dinner: Only Fruits
- Breakfast: Two Boiled Eggs only
- Lunch: 2 Boiled Eggs+ Steamed Veggies
- Dinner: Grilled Fish + Salad
- Breakfast: Two Boiled Eggs + orange
- Lunch: Steamed Chicken+ Salad
- Dinner: Only Fruits
- Breakfast: Two Boiled Eggs, watermelon
- Lunch: Steamed Veggies + Chicken + Salad
- Dinner: Steamed Veggies
Disadvantages of the 7 Day Egg Diet Plan:
The 7 Day Egg Diet Plan is a diet that promises to help you lose up to 7 pounds in one week. The weight loss comes from the high protein content in the egg whites, which has been shown to affect metabolism and weight loss positively.
However, there are seven significant disadvantages of following this diet plan.
- The first is that it can be challenging to follow because you cannot drink any food or beverages besides water for seven days.
- Second, many foods are not allowed on the diet plan, including milk, cheese, fruits, vegetables, and grains.
- Third, after following this diet plan, you will need to consume a lot of protein because your body will get used to eating fewer carbohydrates.
- Fourth, it can be challenging for people with diabetes or other medical conditions to follow this diet without consulting their doctor.
2 Week Egg Diet Plan Results: My Experience
This article will discuss my experience of following a seven-day boiled egg diet plan. In two weeks, I had lost 10 pounds. The boiled egg diet meal plan is one of the most popular diets worldwide. And it’s not just because it’s tasty, but also because eggs are a great source of nutrients.
Eggs are a good source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. The boiled egg diet consists of eating nothing but eggs for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for 7-14 days. The diet is considered very low in carbohydrates and high in protein which helps to lose weight quickly.
- On the first day, I felt light-headed and nauseous after eating the eggs at every meal.
- But by the second day, I was used to eating them at every meal and started craving them!
- By day three, my stomach felt flattered already! I had more energy than before, as well as better digestion.
Other benefits include feeling less bloated after eating. At the end of the two weeks, I had lost 10 pounds. I hope this article will help you with weight loss! My best wishes to you. :)